WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As Product Management Coordinator, you are part of the International Product Management Team that is responsible for managing the introduction of new- and manage existing products in the EMEA and APAC region. In this analytical role you coordinate and support pricing and competitive/market intelligence initiatives, analyze product sales data and represent the International Sales Business Unit as it relates to product development and product launches.
- Support with projects that are executed in a centralized cross functional team to ensure successful new product introductions (NPI’s) in the International Sales Business Units (EMEA & APAC).
- Push and support projects through our NPI process.
- Communicate to and support local teams with the execution of product launches.
- Analyze product sales, competitor product/pricing and support the business.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
After your Monday morning workout in our office gym, you freshen up and grab a coffee before we briefly catch-up on our weekends. Then you update some of your project planners to ensure you are on track with your various New Product projects for this week. Once completed, you continue with further improving your competitive comparison and you analyze how our product margins are developing. After lunch you are on a call with Global Functional Supply Chain leads to discuss various projects and after that you might have some chats with the Global Product Managers to get the latest on your projects’ product development progress. When wrapping up the day you are looking forward to tomorrow, because you get to launch a product that you worked towards for some time!
WHO YOU ARE/WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- You live and breathe fitness, it is your passion! Experience / knowledge that you want to bring to the world leader of the Fitness Industry is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (HBO, University) preferably Commercial oriented
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office365, especially Excel, PowerPoint and PowerBI/Qlik Sense
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Project- or Product/Brand Management
- Fluency in English required, Dutch preferred.
- Strong Analytical & Organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure.
We offer a challenging position in an international environment, competitive compensation, and a great work environment (which partially is your ‘home office’)! If you are confident that you are the person we are looking for, please send your application and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.